 Announcements / 307
  Brick News online!

Hi all! I recently created Brick News, a news site devoted to our favorite plastic building blocks. Brick News summarizes and links to the major LEGO(R) related news of the day. The URL is (URL) News also generates a bricknews.rdf file that can be (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brick News online!

(...) Wow. Very nice! It made my daily bookmark list! :-, (...) (URL) this one okay to bookmark, or should I bookmark the purl.org one? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick News online!

(...) Thanks! I'm working on a neat additional feature right now, I'll post when it's done. :-) (...) The purl.org one is best, is will follow the site automatically if I have to move it. (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick News online!

(...) related (...) Looks surprisingly like slashdot.org (which i just happen to have open in another window...) Not that this is a bad thing! :) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick News online!

(...) It uses Slash, the software written for Slashdot. (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick News online!

(...) Done! On the right side of the page there is now a box that contains the most recent updates to BrickShelf.com (fetched from Recent.rdf). (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)