 Announcements / 3042
  Update on the LEGO Fan website

Several months back, a few of us announced the rebirth of LEGOFan.org and brought a new site online. We outlined a charter and a mission statement. We worked aggressively to make things happen, and we were very excited by the acceptance in the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!