 Announcements / 3036 (-10)
  WARNING: Minifigures under 18 exit now!!

Hello everyone it's me again with another Starwars Vignette. This one is a rare sneak peak into the real Mos Eisley Cantina at its Peak. WARNING: Minifigures under 18 please exit due to some adult Preferences! If you are of age minifigures please (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Custom track available at NWBrickCon!

Hey all, At this year’s NWBrickCon, my first BTW, I will be selling custom track as I did at this year’s BrickFest. However unlike BrickFest, I have taken liberties so that I don’t run out of track again. I will have a large assortment ready to go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon Pre-Registration Extended!

For all of you who just did't get to the (URL) site> to register yet, we are extending on-line Pre-Registration until Saturday, September 10th. Starting the 11th, the price goes up, and we can't guarantee you'll get all the goodies. Be sure to take (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  The Dirty Brickster is Coming!!!

Yes, once again it is time for the Dirty Brickster at NWBrickCon. Yes, it is once again time to peruse your various Lego and Lego related stuff to find that perfect gift to exchange, that thing you don't really need but that someone else may go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 9/11

All, The next Austin TexLUG meeting will be this Sunday, the 11th of September. I'll be showing some of my photos from Brickfest 2005. I took over 600 shots, covering just about everything, so whatever your interest, come by to see the great (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  New MegaBloks forum!

Attention Mega Bloks fans! An appreciator of the brand has established a posting forum specifically for discussions of Mega Bloks. He's never posted here on LUGNET, but I've corresponded with him on and off for quite a few months, and I can attest (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Call for Presenters at NWBrickCon 2005

NWBrickCon 2005 would like *you* to present, facilitate, or run a talk, round-table, class, or special activity. NWBrickCon schedules several classes and special events throughout the Con---seeing and sharing MOCs is fun, but a Lego fan convention (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.ca.bc) !

  Photos from the toy museum at Valdemar Slot

In the beginning of August I visited the toy museum at Valdemar Slot with my parents. They have a nice collection of LEGO products (not only bricks) which we took some pictures of: (URL) well, Jacob (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Castle

(URL) NWBrickCon> is coming up fast, and the Castle layout will be great this year. If you’re planning on attending please e-mail me. Let me know what you’re planning on bringing so we can get a general idea of how much area we’re going to need. If (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Technic

NWBrickcon is quickly approaching, October 7th - 9th will be here sooner then you think. It's time to order those last few parts you need to finish that killer Technic MOC or start working on that new project you've had trapped in your head for a (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact