 Announcements / 3021 (-5)
  Starting a LUG

Hey there. This coming school year, I'll be entering high school. I am going to get some of my friends and a teacher sponsor and start a LUG. As this LUG is going to be a club at my school, only registered students will be able to join, but it's a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ak, lugnet.org.us)

  New Mocs: Classic Spac

Hello everyone.. it's been a long long time since I've posted. Here are a few of the Classic Space Mocs I've been working on. The Galaxy Explorer inspired ship is the Galactic Explorer Mark II.. The original was destroyed in a car wreck I was in (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce) !

  Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

Hi, The "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide" by Allan is announce to be available in September. You can yet read a sample chapter here (URL) and visit his blog there (URL) Regards, Didier (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

  Announcing Bricksmith for Macintosh

I thought I would save my first post to Lugnet for something good. (URL) It is time to announce the completion of (URL) 1.0>, my new LDraw editor for Mac OS X. Bricksmith provides a number of features which have hitherto been lacking on the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX) !!

  A little quiz!!

This is a quiz. Everybody can try to answer. The answer is hard to find, but don't worry, try it anyway! Take a look at this picture: (URL) There are 19 bricks. I didn't altered the original picture (I didn't used any photoshop or other programs!) (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact