 Announcements / 3017
3016  |  3018
Subject:
A little quiz!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:55:52 GMT

This is a quiz. Everybody can try to answer.

The answer is hard to find, but don’t worry, try it anyway!

Take a look at this picture:

There are 19 bricks. I didn’t altered the original picture (I didn’t used any photoshop or other programs!) and the bricks are all original (not painted, heavy used...). All bricks are original LEGO and quite new.

This is my question:

What are the colors of the 19 bricks?

So, play well!!!!

Bye, Luca