 Announcements / 3017
  A little quiz!!

This is a quiz. Everybody can try to answer. The answer is hard to find, but don't worry, try it anyway! Take a look at this picture: (URL) There are 19 bricks. I didn't altered the original picture (I didn't used any photoshop or other programs!) (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A little quiz!!

(...) Hi Luca, This is such a great idea. I'd have a go but I'm colour blind so I wouldn't be much good :(. Happy playing to the rest of you. Tim (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A little quiz!!

(...) Adjust for ultraviolet light to tget the answers, I suppose. Paul (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A little quiz!!

(...) Yes, if you have an UV light, you could get easier the answer, but, as I said, it is not so easy (even with that light) :-) Luca (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)