 Announcements / 2976 (-5)
  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 7/10

Folks, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting Sunday, July 10. Bring your latest creations, or share some tips on where you've gotten good deals lately - Target is putting Lego on clearance up in Dallas, hopefully the same is true here in Austin. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  LPub building instructions for Shovel GBC module

As an exercise to learn the use of Kevin Clague's LPub, I created full building instructions for my (URL) GBC shovel module>. (2 URLs) The instructions are available as an Acrobat PDF (URL) 20 pages booklet> and as a (URL) collection of GIF images>, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  NMRA layout poster of group areas

Hello LUGNET members, With just a few days left and unless someone else has made a map of the participating groups for the NMRA Cincinnati show I was going to. I continued my super-micro scale of part of COLTC’s display and made a MLCAD render with (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.20 available

hi folks, I upgraded the german and italian language add-on for MLCad. the add-ons are now fit for version 3.20. you'll find the .zip-files along with a tutorial for how to change the language interface at: German - (URL) - (URL) w. (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Vikings Soon at Shop-at-Home?

Was just browsing Lego Shop-at-Home and saw that they have a category "Vikings" with a new icon beside it. I happily clicked it but the link goes nowhere.... I'm guessing that this means Canada will have the ability to purchase Viking sets soon! (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact