 Announcements / 2932
    Updated and Re-Designed 007 Lego Page Finally Online! —Marlon Wuytenburg
   I finally finished my re-design of my James Bond 007 Lego Page! www.blockaholic.com/...ndpage.htm The page now includes: - Ldraw 007 Creations (including pics, instructions and .ldr files) - my original Bond creation instructions and now original (...) (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.announce)