 Announcements / 2913
    Exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference —Jim Foulds
   Hey gang, On May 9th, LEGO had an exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference. Jeff Stabile and I had the honor of being asked to help out with this exhibit. LEGO was receiving an award celebrating the 50th year of the system (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general) !!

        Re: Exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference —Joe Meno
     Jim, Way to go! Wish I was there, but I was, well...elsewhere :-)! You and Jeff did a great job, and I hope that this will lead to more fun things! Joe Meno DELVaLUG Way South Member .space paparazzi! (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.events)

        Re: Exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference —Bill Vollbrecht
   (...) Hey, great job guys! Looks like it was a lot of fun. I am a huge fan of the National Trust for Historic Preservation and the wonderful work they do! Lego and architecture go hand in hand. I am even working on a mini-fig version of an old (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.events)

        Re: Exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference —Jeff Stabile
   (...) Bill, It certainly was a lot of fun. Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to your next building. Jeff (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.events)