 Events / 1598
Re: Exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 01:29:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jim Foulds wrote:

   On May 9th, LEGO had an exhibit at the National Trust for Historic
Preservation Conference.  Jeff Stabile and I had the honor of being asked to
help out with this exhibit.  LEGO was receiving an award celebrating the 50th
year of the system of play that started with the Town set seen here:

Hey, great job guys! Looks like it was a lot of fun. I am a huge fan of the
National Trust for Historic Preservation and the wonderful work they do! Lego
and architecture go hand in hand. I am even working on a mini-fig version of an
old building that was spared the wrecking ball due to the efforts of the
National Trust! Should have it up and posted in a couple of weeks.

Love the layouts. Especially the Miniland scale one. Don't see too many examples
at that scale outside of the Legoland parks!

Keep up the good work!

Bill Vollbrecht
www.brickcreations.com