 Announcements / 2906 (-5)
  Call for Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2005

Call for Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2005 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™ 2005. For those of (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BrickNebula Episode 3 Podcast: BSG and video games

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) 3: BSG and Star Wars videogame> In our latest podcast, Mike C. & I talk about the new Battle Star Galactica... and LEGO. We talk a little bit about Sci-Fi that has shaped our views and (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  BrickFest 2005 - Micro and Vig Contests

Hello all... Last year I had the pleasure of being the Micro Display Coordinator for BrickFest and this year I will be continuing that role. We have BIG plans for Micro this year! From a few sneak preview pics I have had the pleasure of viewing, I (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !!

  LEGOfan 2.0 - Google - and forums

Hello fellow LUGNETers. As a lot of you have seen, the LEGO Fan Organizing Team launched the new LEGOfan.org site on Monday morning. We've seen a boost in the traffic, and are already coming up first in a Google search for "LEGO community". (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  SCLTC at Fullerton this weekend

Hello- The Southern California LEGO Train Club (<www.scltc.org>) returns to Fullerton Railroad Days ((URL)) this weekend for the fourth consecutive year. You and your friends and family are invited. Price - Free! Date - Saturday May 7, 2005 and (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact