 Announcements / 2903
    LEGOfan 2.0 - Google - and forums —Geoff Gray
   Hello fellow LUGNETers. As a lot of you have seen, the LEGO Fan Organizing Team launched the new LEGOfan.org site on Monday morning. We've seen a boost in the traffic, and are already coming up first in a Google search for "LEGO community". (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

        Re: LEGOfan 2.0 - Google - and forums —Jake McKee
   (...) Just as a related aside, I noticed these threads in the forums this morning and thought "hey, these are exactly what we were hoping the forums would be about!" (2 URLs) Nothing I like better than seeing fans help other fans! :) Jake --- Jake (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)