 General / 50759
Re: LEGOfan 2.0 - Google - and forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 16:37:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Geoff Gray wrote:

   The LEGO Fan forums are a place for people of all levels to learn, ask questions, and discover new areas of the hobby. While these forums can certainly be used for general discussion, we’d encourage you to take in-depth discussions to one of the many great discussion forums we will have a link to our community sites link database.

Just as a related aside, I noticed these threads in the forums this morning and thought “hey, these are exactly what we were hoping the forums would be about!”

http://www.legofan.org/FORUMS/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=159

http://www.legofan.org/FORUMS/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=157

Nothing I like better than seeing fans help other fans! :)

Jake
---
Jake McKee - Jake’s Blog
Webmaster - BIP