 Announcements / 2871 (-10)
  Database integration with LEGO

For the past few months, we've been working with LEGO on a very special project. I'm happy to announce today, that it's ready to go live. Very soon, the Peeron database will be linked directly to LEGO's internal inventory database. This means that (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

  GBC 6 - the obsession continues...

Well, a week ago I finally made it down to a GBC assembly in central Indiana. For those who think the GBC videos are wonderful, I can now state from experience they are nothing compared to actually being there! Steve has already posted some (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Bricks for Brains takes "The Science of Bridges" to COSI Toledo

March 1, 2005. Toledo, Ohio, USA. Duane Collicott of Bricks for Brains presented his "The Science of Bridges" exhibit at COSI Toledo, a children's science museum in Toledo, Ohio, during the weekend of February 25-27 as part of the museum's "Zoom (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

  Good bye for now and special thanks

Hi, This will probably be my last post for a while, because in a week I'll be moving to LEGO Denmark to help developing things for next year. I hope to design a great model in return for all your supporting and helping comments for the past few (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Announcing MINDSTORMS Robotic Sumo contest hosted by Competitive MINDSTORMS and TexLUG!

Hello to all Lego fans! Get your Lego bricks ready for some serious Lego action — the TexLUG Lego Users Group is hosting a Lego MindStorms robotic sumo event in conjunction with David J. Perdue (that’s me!), author of “Competitive MINDSTORMS: A (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

  Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration

I'm very happy to announce that registration for (URL) House of Bricks> at (URL) To Be CONtinued 4: The Musical> is now online. Prices and information for registration can be accessed via the (URL) Box Office link> on the side bar for the event. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Michiana-LTC to Display at ST. Joseph Valley Railroad Club Swap Meet - Sunday, March 20th, 2005

To All, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display a 10'x15' display at the upcoming St. Joseph Valley Railroad Club Swap Meet on Sunday, March 20th, 2005. Event Details: Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:00AM - 3:00PM EST Address: South Bend Elks (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd) !!

  18 March 05 - International Day for LEGO Enthusiasts

Greetings, Earth-Mortals! Once again this year, I've declared 18th March to be the International Day for LEGO Enthusiasts - IDLE time! Please build responsibly, and call for a ride to a friend's toybox if needed. Thanks! Peace and Long Life, (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Introducing.... Joe Vig !!!

Meet Joe Vig... (URL) Who is Joe Vig? He is the unluckiest and most oblivious minifig ever created. Joe has no clue of what’s going on in the area just around him! He is also electro-magnet for bad luck, and never quite seems to know what’s about to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Star Wars Celberation III ISP build

OK, It's official. I am organinzing a team for the Star Wars Celebration III April 21-24th in Indianapolis, IN. I have confirmed with the coordinator they still need teams! Contact me white_volg@yahoo.com to join! Let's Rock it! (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact