 Announcements / 2871
2870  |  2872
Subject:
Database integration with LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:32:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For the past few months, we've been working with LEGO on a very special
project. I'm happy to announce today, that it's ready to go live.

Very soon, the Peeron database will be linked directly to LEGO's
internal inventory database. This means that we will have the complete
and 100% accurate data for every set LEGO has released since at least
the early 80s, and to a much greater detail than before.

But even better, this means that inventories for NEW sets will be
availalbe even *BEFORE* the sets are released!

I'd like to thank everyone at LEGO who made this possible, and the
Peeron development team for working very hard on setting this up.

We hope this new data will be useful to everyone.

Dan and Jennifer Boger

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com