 Announcements / 2861 (-10)
  2005 LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Results

The winners of the 2005 LDraw Steering Committee Election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Steve Bliss Kevin L. Clague Tim Courtney Chris Dee Orion Pobursky Congratulations to the new LDraw Steering Committee members! -The 2004 LDraw.org (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Central Florida Brick Day...

Florida LEGO Fans, I declare Saturday, March 19th, Central Florida Brick Day! The day starts at the Plant City Train Show in Plant City, Florida with a display by the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and then the fun moves to the newly remodeled LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam)

  New FAQ Curator: I need your help

Hello All, Cary Clark has stepped down as curator of .faq, and I've stepped up to take his place. I'd like to really try to re-vamp the .faq sidebar, especially because I know some new information, guides, FAQs, etc have been introduced. So, I'd ask (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.announce)

  New .vignette sidebar!

We are pleased to announce an all new sidebar for (URL) lugnet.build.vignette>. Think big, build small, play well! Nelson (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 24rd Annual Model Railroad Show. Thrill to the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout (a 30'x19' "L" at last (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  SCLTC's latest additions (More pictures)!

(URL) There are two new galleries of SCLTC's last show available on our website! These galleries feature a causeway with a ramped road bridge and a new round highrise near the waterfront. (URL) 26, 2004> (URL) 9, 2005> Back when I posted the first (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LDraw.org's January Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the January Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Martian Surface Rover, Tom Beattie> (URL) SOTM, Showroom, Allister McLaren> The voting for the March Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests is (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  IDLE time approacheth...

'Twas IDOL time these yesteryears Which brought my face alight, In playing with sweet plastic bricks Not working day, nor night. Here rings anew the gath'ring bell - pick up your ABS, to celebrate with IDLE thoughts whilst making brickly mess. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  the top 15 colors

Hey all, Well I got board today so rather than doing laundry or something else productive I decided to answer a question I have been asking myself for months. Actually I think it was John Barns that put the idea back into my head recently. Anyway (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  New blog: VignetteBricks

Hi all, Well, I timed this just about right. I've actually been working on the idea for a bit, but with the new .build.vignette newsgroup, the recent great success of the vignette category in the classic-castle contest, and the spate of great (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact