 Announcements / 285
    I'm off for a while —Tore Eriksson
   Hi LDrawers, Sadly, I once again have to announce that I'll be off for a while. Don't know for how long. There is no doubt at all I will win the dispute concerning custody for my child, but it will take all my brainpower to chat with lawyers, Family (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: I'm off for a while —Jonathan Wilson
   have you done whatever needs to be done (submitted them etc) for the belville swing,swing stand,samsonite gear and tile with ball parts? what set #s used the samsonite gears? also what is missing from the curved train track? just the teeth? i have (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: I'm off for a while —Eric Kingsley
   First off I want to wish Tore the best of luck. Family is more important than anything in this world and it is good to see that Tore is spending his time concerned with his daughter and family. Secondly, Jonathan where do you get off??? Did you read (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)