 Announcements / 284
    Lego Space-Science Fiction URLs Requested —Tom McDonald
   Hi all. Here's a bit of a longer post, but I feel it's worth it and you might too. The BayLUG (the San Francisco Bay Area Lego Users Group) Space page is up! I'm its weaver and I need what the subject is asking for. Please respond via email, not by (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.announce)