 Announcements / 2816 (-5)
  Examples for the mosaic enthousiasts.

Hi all, I have added a page to my website containing a few examples of mosaics that can be made out of LEGO or ministeck (mainly ministeck-enthousiasts have asked me about it). Every now and then I will try to add new examples to this page. It is (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Civil War!

Let's do this! I'm tired of this debate. I'm sick of the contention between individuals. Enough!!! Let's just 'throw down' and go to war. Let's just put the civility aside and flame the hell outta each other. C'mon, bring it... I like the old grey, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.announce)

  Sacramento Brick Builders January Meeting 1/29

Hello all, I hope everyone had a good holiday break and a fun New Year! It's time for the first Sacramento Brick Builders meeting of 2005. We will be meeting on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 11AM - 3PM at the Arden Dimmick Library 891 Watt Ave (cross (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

  It's not too late to enter the X-Pod World competition

X-PodWorld.com has teamed up with the X-Pod team at LEGO in Billund to bring you the chance to win a set of the 2005 X-Pod sets, signed by the set designers! To enter, simply submit your photographs to (URL) by the end of January 2005. Three prizes (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce)

  New Year's Eve Fundraiser

On New Year's Eve I was asked if I'd like to help David Jolley with a display in Irthlingborough (UK) to raise money for charity. I was visiting my parents nearby at the time, so took along as many of my models as I could fit in the car. David had a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact