 Announcements / 2816
2815  |  2817
Subject:
Examples for the mosaic enthousiasts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:50:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I have added a page to my website containing a few examples of mosaics that can be made out of LEGO or ministeck (mainly ministeck-enthousiasts have asked me about it). Every now and then I will try to add new examples to this page. It is most likely that I will never build one of these models myself (not in LEGO, not in ministeck), I just had fun creating them.

You can find the new page here.

I would appreciate it if mosaic enthousiasts would give me some feedback, especially on the visibility of the files (are the images clear enough - since I have no printable versions yet).

Thanks in advance,

Maarten