 Announcements / 2810
  Command Bunker SN45 MOC

The Fifth Conspiracy Command Bunker MOC... complete with 100 soldiers. Comments welcome! (URL) got back into lego after a long absence... here's a MOC for you to enjoy that I created a few nights back. And I do so apologize for the robot legs on the (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Just a note Paul, there is .announce.moc - please use that rather than the .announce. About the MOC - it is very reminiscent of Keith's Iron Reich Walls - very nicely done. I especially like the collection of leaders at the top of the wall. (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Paul, you could have at least shown me the courtesy of building a crappier wall. Now go to your local hardware store and buy a gallon of yellow paint, the kitchen-effect doesn't quite work with the doom-and-gloom style of the moc. Well, I (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Oh that is nice...very oppressive. I love the monocled chancellor, and the look of the standard troop uniform. I can't imagine it was easy to come across all those gun parts...I seem to remember them being a rarity. Welcome back...looking (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Good stuff! I like the army of faceless slobs led by a band of weird-looking misfits - very GI Joe. Their guns are great - the first thing I did when I opened (URL) 4790> was connect the click-hinge and the gun piece, but the technic pin on (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Well, what can one do with a 1978 50 stud baseplate and not many pieces? I'm surprised no one noticed the soothing mixture of old light gray, new light gray, old dark gray, new dark gray... oh yeah and black. So yeah, the Fifth Conspiracy does (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Marc, Thanks for your comments,... you are totally right, the lights don't fit the scene. I will improve them next time. Yeah, 4790 is a cool set... The Real Canadian Superstore up here suddenly received massive amounts of the 2002 alpha team (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)