 Announcements / 2791
  LEGOLAND is NOT closing

Why is it that some people just love to pass along bad news about TLC -- whether true or false (I think it's related to their jealousy that we obtain so much joy from the bricks and they cannot bear to see such happiness)? I'm not talking about the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland, FTX) !

  Re: LEGOLAND is NOT closing

(...) A correction was aired on the show about a week ago with the deepest apologies of Marketplace. I guess LEGO is just looking for an outside company to run/manage the parks. Marketplace confirmed that there is no plan from the LEGO Company to (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: LEGOLAND is NOT closing

(...) Too bad I couldn't likely convince EDS to take over the management and make me a sys admin out there... that'd be schwing... (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)