 Announcements / 2781 (-10)
  Modelling Indian Railways In Lego- A tutorial

Hi All, I had briefly mentioned that I had written up a very basic tutorial on modelling Indian Railways in Lego in my first post. Okay, so I think I'd better give some background on this. There are no RTR models or kits made of Indian Trains, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.in) !!

  Pictures from SCLTC's latest event! - December 4, 2004

The Southern California LEGO Train Club had a great weekend at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum! (9 URLs) Pictures of our latest layout are now available on our club website at (URL) www.scltc.org>. Our layout included a brand new waterfront (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  VIP treatment

My first microscale creation for the LEGO factory contest, week 4. (URL) For more pics (URL) Imagine you could be a VIP for a day. Big black limousine, fancy hotel, everything is taken care of... I tried to put a lot of detail in it like street (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

  LDraw.org's November Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the November Model/Scene of the month contests: Both Model and Scene of the Month were won by Jorgen Andersson (URL) MOTM, Panzer IV H - German Medium Tank> (URL) SOTM, Class V5 diesel pulling boxcars> The voting (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  GFLUG and GFLTC at FLBG this Saturday

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will have a display at the Florida Botanical Gardens for Seasonal Sensations December 4, 2004 in Largo, Florida. Our display room will feature a large LEGO Theme park with running trains (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  First public display for M>ltc

M>ltc is happy to announce we will be displaying our first public layout at the Melbourne Train Expo and Hobby Show, next weekend 11th & 12th of December. Details: Brentwood Community Youth Club Hall Brandon Park Reserve Ferntree Gully Road Glen (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX) !

  LEGO menorah to be constructed for Hanukkah

For those in the Charlotte, NC area, I found this in yesterdays Charlotte Observer: Charlotte's first giant Lego Menorah will be constructed Tuesday (Dec.7), the first night of Hanukkah, in SouthPark mall near the fountain. The building begins at 4 (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.sc)

  The SPLTC to Display its Old West Town Train Layout - 12/5 & 12/6

The SPLTC (Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club) will be displaying its "Old West Town" layout at the GATS show in Del Mar. On our 15' x 25' layout, you will find: • An “Old West Town” circa the late 1800’s • Multiple-horse drawn wagons & corrals • (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug) !!

  SCLT braces for 10,000 visitors in 29 hours! (revised)

(URL) SCLTC expects a crush of well over 10,000 visitors to pass by its current show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum this weekend in just two brief 5 hour segments. The occasion is SCLTC’s third straight year at the annual December Nights (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !!

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact