 Announcements / 2779
2778  |  2780
Subject:
VIP treatment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:53:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My first microscale creation for the LEGO factory contest, week 4.

For more pics http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=107653

Imagine you could be a VIP for a day. Big black limousine, fancy hotel, everything is taken care of...

I tried to put a lot of detail in it like street lights, tree, carbage bin, a door that can be opened... Also including some microscale figs.

LMKWYT

Nathanael