 Announcements / 2686 (-5)
  Next NYCLUG Meeting -- Saturday, October 2nd

OKAY: Let's try this again. Please highlight this on LUGNET!!! Calling all NYCLUG members to show up for our next meeting -- at Sid's house on Staten Island on Saturday, October 2, 2004! We'll start around noon and leave the end time open! My Lego (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  mort de MonLUG - death of MonLUG

English follow below C'est avec regret que je dois annoncer la fin de MonLUG. Du a des conflits internes entre les membres de MonLUG, nous avons decide a l'unanimite de la fin du groupe. Bien que MonLUG n'existe plus, les membres du defunt groupe (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce)

  LENNI Specification v0.2 Request For Comment

Thanks so far to everyone who's participated in the LEGO Enthusiast News Network Initiative (LENNI) discussions. I've gotten a very clear idea of what types of things should be in this proposal, and have completed the draft of version 0.2, which is (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Announcing the opening of PromoBricks.com

I am pleased to announce the opening of my new website (URL) PromoBricks.com>! As many of you know, I have had a list of my collection of the bricks up on (URL) Land Of Bricks> - but with the re-design and re-focusing of LoB (more on this later) and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Animation Film Festival

This year, there will once again be a NWBrickCon™ animation competition hosted by Seth Rotkin at (URL). The interest level, both in the animation community and the general LEGO® community, is higher than ever before. LEGO® animatiors have been asked (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact