 Announcements / 2676 (-5)
  Some SW Minifigures

Hello dear fellows! You know I love Mini Models, nevertheless I made some minifigures as well to complete what TLC hasn't made yet. All minifigures are made out of official parts only, so everyone can make his own. :-) Here is the BS gallery link: (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  August's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the August Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Tom Kimsey, A-71 "Razorback" Heavy Attack Fighter> (URL) SOTM, Neils Bugge, Cityscape 2: Hearse / Vertical City> The voting for the September Model of the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting

Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there. What? This will be a meeting, a chance to get to know other people (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, FTX)

  Building a landmark, one brick at a time

I just wanted to make a quick announcement of the GMLTC's next big building project. In honor of the city of Rochester, Minnesota's Sesquicentennial - their 150th anniversary, we'll be building a LEGO version of the Plummer Building. The Plummer (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Ogel wins, Wolf Pack 1 too !

Hello everyone! I was taking a break from my website this summer, but September is already here and with it, Minifigville is getting updated! In the Minifig Hall ofFame, Wolf Pack 1 was elected to the MHoF, beating Stormtrooper and Ghost by a large (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact