 Announcements / 2671 (-5)
  COLTC meeting, September 18th.

Next COLTC meeting will be held on Saturday September 18th, from 2-5 PM, at Panera Bread, Hilliard. The address is : 3625 Fishinger Blvd. Columbus, OH 43026 We'll be in the meeting room in the back. We will be showing MOCs', talking about upcoming (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

Hi All, After seven fun-filled years of working, sharing, and building together, PNLTC has decided to become two separate clubs. When we first started the club in 1997, it was necessary for all hands in the Pacific Northwest to participate in order (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !!

  Chat session to answer questions about LEGOworld.

Hi, People who are interested in participating at LEGOWorld 2004 can find all information on (URL) information is, currently, (I am so busy) in Dutch, partly in English and in French. Registration forms are present in Dutch and English. Because we (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.legoworld)

  LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) 1.5.5 Released

LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Download it here: (URL) are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited Undo/Redo -Use/define (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Costume Ball

(URL) Ladies and Gentlemen of LUGNET, Whether you are attending NWBrickcon™ 2004 or not, you are cordially invited to the sig-fig costume ball! The event will be held in the grand mini-fig ballroom at NWBrickcon™. Bring or send your mini-fig avatar (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact