 Announcements / 2639
    2nd LSC: Election Results —Tim Courtney
   The second LSC vote has terminated. The 2004-2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee is: Jacob Sparre Andersen Steve Bliss Tore Eriksson Lars Hassing Orion Pobursky There were a total of 16 respondents. -Tim (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: 2nd LSC: Election Results —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Let me the first to congratulate Lars and Tore. I look forward to working with you. Also, a big thank you to Kevin Clague and Michael Lachmann. These two were excellent comembers and I'm sad to see them go. -Orion P.S. Thanks to Tim for (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)