 Announcements / 2636 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) The Hotel Deadline for BrickFest is Upon Us! July 22 is the last day to get the special BrickFest room rate at the Arlington Hilton! The Hilton is just blocks away from BrickFest and is the perfect place to stay while at the convention! But (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us, FTX) !!

  Tech Tower

Hello, After way to much ranting, I decided to take some of Spencer R's advice and work on some building. While I do have a new building that I am working on (and several bricklink sellers know that it is full of tan and technic gears) this note (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Followup-To, ex post facto

I have implemented a web interface feature which allows an news admin* to apply a slight change to a news article: If for some reason the 'Followup-To' header on a post was set incorrectly, or was left empty when it should have been set, this can (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.announce) !

  LDraw Sessions @ SIGGRAPH

LDraw.org will host two back-to-back Birds of a Feather sessions at (URL) SIGGRAPH 2004> this year. Last year was LDraw.org's first year participating in SIGGRAPH. LDraw activities included an activity area at a LEGO fan booth and an introductory (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, FTX) !

  Bellevue Store Opening and Spider Man 2 Mosaic

On Saturday, July 10th, a new LEGO store opened in Bellevue, Washington, at the Bellevue Square Mall. The doors opened at 9:30am to an enthusiastic crowd who rushed in to explore the pristine store. The door opening: (URL) Thanks to the fan outreach (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mosaic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact