 Announcements / 2629
2628  |  2630
Subject:
Elliot is Back! New Models! Redesigned Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:08:48 GMT

About 1 year, 6 months, and a week ago I posted my last update to my lego site...

And now (thanks to tables, frames, and javascript), I would like to present my redesigned site!!

http://homepage.mac.com/ehyde/

There are five new futuristic models (I have yet to get my castle section online).

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Elliot Hyde ehyde@mac.com