 Announcements / 2626 (-10)
  Reserve your BrickFest commemorative container on-line, NOW!

At BrickFest this year, attendants will have the opportunity to purchase 2 different containers, a BrickFest 2004 commemorative container & a ITLCO container. To help us with our planning process, please sign into your BrickFest account: (URL) click (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  *** LDView Version 2.1.01 Released ***

LDView version 2.1.01 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) This version has more bug fixes than anything else. The main new feature is support for snapshots up to 9999x9999 on arbitrary video (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  May's Winners for LDraw.org's Model/Scene of the Month Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the May Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Chris Parkinson, Masakari> (URL) SOTM, Bruno Kurth, 2-wide Land> -Orion (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

Hi All, The new AFOLs Comic books are NOW available!!! You may have seen Jake's announcement several months ago (URL) These books are for handing out at shows and events as a “recruiting” tool and to tell people about AFOLs. In a nutshell the comic (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  BrickFest 2004 to Attempt a Sub-60 Minute ISD Record

BrickFest Attendees! I am excited to announce that BrickFest 2004 will be able to attempt to break the current record set recently by a 10 member team at 1000 Steine-Land of 1 hour 2 minutes and 28 seconds. This will be an all out attempt to break (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land) !!

  The Brick Testament:The Story of Christmas -- coming this Fall

Putting to rest a week's worth of wild speculation, I am pleased to confirm that the rumors are true--the second Brick Testament book will be... a Christmas book! (2 URLs) The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas> will feature forty-six (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Voting now open for July's MOTM and SOTM contests

The voting for the July Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests is now open at LDraw.org. Visit the (URL) voting page> to cast your vote. I apologize again for the cancellation of last month's contest. -Orion (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LDraw.org Celebrates 5 Years!

LDraw.org celebrates five years of being online today. The project began in early 1999 and launched to the public on July 7 of that year, almost two years after James Jessiman passed away. Since then, both the site and the community have grown leaps (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org, lugnet.publish) !

  WANTED: Brick Vendors for Brick Bazaar

WANTED: Brick Vendors BrickFest DC Aug 13-15, 2004 (URL) BrickFest Website> Brick Bazaar at BrickFest 2004 is being planned bigger, better, and more organized than previous years. Any registered BrickFest attendee is welcome to bring some LEGO® (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Re: Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website

(...) Will you be attending BrickFest? Among all the wonderful things we are working on for BrickFest, creating a fun filled environment is at the top of our list. One way we hope to do this is by encouraging all of you who plan to attend, to bring (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact