 Announcements / 2586 (-10)
  Blacktron Robots

Greetings, Here are some pictures of my Blacktron robots... (URL) the evil. Pete (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce) !!

  New MOC: The A-Team and B.A.'s Van!!!

(URL) of my favorite shows growing up was the A-Team, so a while back after buying some extra NBA figure sets I decided to try making a MR. T figure. Once I was finished him, I thought what the heck, I might as well make the rest of the team! Next (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce)

  P'titgneugneu the stairs climber, was Re: CC3:Stairs,

Here is the (URL) write-up> about the robot I built for CC3:Stairs contest, that happened to win ;o) A bit flimsy, not too pretty, but it did the job! (URL) As the results have not been published here, I inserted the official announcement below. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  New LEGO Stores!

In our effort to bring a little slice of LEGO heaven all corners of the world, we have 6 new LEGO stores coming soon! Bellevue, WA Santa Clara, CA San Mateo, CA Bridgewater, NJ McLean, VA Rockaway, NJ (For more details, keep an eye on the (URL) LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

For various reasons mostly due to the venue, LUCNY will NOT be participating in this event this year. In Lieu of this event, we will be having a local meeting to have some fun and play with our trains. This will likely be a two-day event; details to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

  LUGNET Transition Update

As mentioned late last week, here's an update on the status of the LUGNET transition. Hopefully it will address recent concerns, as well as bring you some new, exciting news about the direction we're taking. First off, we consider new member issues (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Free Web Hosting for LUGs/LTCs

As part of my own effort to increase awareness of the LUG/LTC community, my company, Northstar Computer Systems, is offering free web hosting for any LEGO-related group. All that I ask is that you add a link from your site back to mine and that you (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Display Event

GtwLUG will be having a Train display on June 13th and 20th at The Wabash Frisco and Pacific Assn. Steam Railway in Eureka, Mo. For information and directions see their website at: www.wfprr.com Our display will be a 8' x 12' Layout with 2 running (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce)

  BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

Hello, I will be heading up this year's LTC container swap. If your club is interested in participating, please have a club representative e-mail me with your club affiliation and information. Also e-mail me a list of container cars that your club (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

Pictures from the show are up and ready for viewing. (URL) us know what you think. Ray (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak, lugnet.western) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact