 Announcements / 2579
2578  |  2580
Subject:
Display Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:54:38 GMT

GtwLUG will be having a Train display on June 13th and 20th at The Wabash Frisco
and Pacific Assn. Steam Railway in Eureka, Mo.

For information and directions see their website at:

www.wfprr.com

Our display will be a 8' x 12' Layout with 2 running trains.  Our Layout will
include something from most themes.

For contact with GtwLUG, you can reply to me.