 Announcements / 2571
    BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic —Christina Hitchcock
   The BrickFest™ Committee invites the designers and artists of the community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2004 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 5th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The selected (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

        Re: BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic —Dave Lovelace
   (...) Hi, Here's what I came up with today. I'm excited after so many years in LUGNET (#95!) to finally/possibly contribute something up my alley to the community. If these look cool I'll send along the 300dpi versions. I was also hoping for LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)