 Announcements / 2566 (-5)
  LEGO Books for your Club or Organization

Greetings, No Starch Press would like to extend to you an offer that might help support your user group. No Starch is willing to offer you books at a discounted price which you can then sell for full price to the general public at shows and events. (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.org, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website

The BrickFest Committee is calling upon club members attending BrickFest to submit their club logos and URL to BrickFest for inclusion in the Participating Clubs section on the side bar on the home page. The web logo button size is 88 x 31 pixels. (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events) !!

  The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

As promised, I am announcing more new stuff from the Braintrust. This one's built with the intent to sell it to the Eastern Block. It's a battle support mech, with a capacity of 48 missiles, and two gatling guns. (URL) CBT-EB> I didn't have enough (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Updated "Breathe Some Life" Competition Entries

Hi All, I've recently added some Australian themed MOCs to my Brickshelf folder for the "The Great Breathe Some Life into .loc.au Competition!". Check out some pics at... (URL) let me know what you think! Cheers, Braith. -More to come ;) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce)

  BIP Updates

After a long hiatus in doing anything new with the Building Instructions Portal, I'm coming back! In the coming months, I'm going to be putting quite a bit of effort into re-writing the site's code, and adding new functionality. So in preparation (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact