 Announcements / 2556 (-10)
  Galactic Requiem update - Desktops, and a vote

I have made some new desktop images for my LEGO comic, (URL) Galactic Requiem>. Here they are (old and new), in thumb version: (4 URLs) The full-scale images can all be found (URL) here>. I have gotten some complaints about the occational use of (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Brickfest Micro Moc Display and Contest

This is your chance to get creative, without breaking the Lego budget. It's my pleasure to let you know about the Micro Contest and Display! I'm calling out to ALL builders . . . The ideas are endless, but here is a bit of food for thought... (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: Brickfest 2004 Animation Contest announcement

Crosspost to .announce and XFUT to lugnet.events.brickfest. (...) Thanks, Robert, for posting this on behalf of Josh. This is exciting news and it sounds like the team has selected a great theme! I hope we'll see lots of great entries... I look (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Pictures from MichLUG at Motor City Comic Con

(4 URLs) MichLUG was happy to display both Castle and Space layouts this past weekend. This was our largest Castle display yet and one our most packed Moonbases as well. (URL) Show Report and More Pictures> Enjoy! Jason Spears MichLUG/MichLTC (URL) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  AFOL Records NEEDS submissions!

(URL) please mail submissions to: submit@afolrecords.b...choice.com Most wanted: Most people in classic-castle.com chat Tallest minifig building, futuristic Tallest minifig building, prototypical Tallest minifig building, castle Largest castle (feet (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(URL) The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY)> will be setting up and operating a 12 foot by 40 foot display of Lego Trains in Utica, NY, during the Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine event. (URL) A Day out With Thomas> is sponsored by the (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

  More from the braintrust.

The braintrust will be rolling out a wide range of new productions in the near future.(chalk it up to the end of the spring semmester). First up on the block is the new CBT-200, it's the big brother of the (URL) CBT-100> This one is designed for (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

ILTCO is pleased to extend an opportunity to the LUGNET community to take advantage of an offer previosuly extended to ILTCO members to purchase the LEGO Metroloiner at a substantial discount. LEGO Shop-at-Home North America is offering a special (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Introducing the 2004-2005 LDraw.org Steering Committee

Introducing the 2004-2005 LDraw.org Steering Committee It is our great pleasure to introduce ourselves as the first elected LDraw.org Steering Committee. Over the past few days, we have been settling into our roles, doing housekeeping, and orienting (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !!

  NGLTC display at Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store Memorial day weekend

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be presenting their annual train display on Saturday May 29th at the Dawsonville Georgia LEGO Outlet store at the North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall. The layout will be setup in front of the store from (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact