 Announcements / 2536 (-5)
  Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?

Comming in the next MONTH, an "unofficial AFOL records site". I came up with this idea today. Basicaly I'm aiming for largest, and most catagories, i.e.: Most minifigs Largest castle Largest Caslte Army Tallest Minifig Building Tallest Tower ... the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Less then 3 months till BrickFest

BrickFest, the largest AFOL event in North America, is three months away. Registration for the event opened over a week ago, with many people already registering and planning to attend the Fest. (URL) year marks the 5 anniversary of BrickFest. From (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events) !!

  (canceled)

  CedarLUG Meeting Tonight

First of all I would like to say, "I am nervous to be posting". This is one of my first posts to LUGNET and I hope that I have done it correctly (If not I know I will be told :) ). Second, I placed lugnet.org in the "Request Followups to:" field (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.announce)

  Top secret project - we need your help

All, Richard and I (mostly Richard, thanks Richard!) have been working on a new survey tool to get a better handle on the AFOL part desires. We have been working on a super top secret project – we’ll call it Project X - for many months now, and it’s (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact