 Announcements / 2476 (-10)
  March Model and Scene of the Month Contest Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the March Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, David Thomas, Williams F1 Team Racer> (URL) SOTM, Jorgen Andersson, Truck in Snowstorm> Due to computer problems, the April MOTM and SOTM contests are not yet (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

Hi folks, As you know, 2001 Blueprint shirt was well received and sold almost a hundred units. We are now coming to the end of stock for this product. I have finished the design for the new 2004 rtlToronto shirt. You can see a preview for it here: (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce) !

  LEGO discount coupons

SCANDINAVIAN NEWS SERVICE – (BILLUND, DK, 1-APR-2004) The LEGO Group will reportedly announce next week that it is making minor changes to its flagship toy building blocks as part of a “last ditch effort to keep the company independent and return it (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

  NELUG layout at 3/27 - 3/28 Greenberg show (Animated King Kong!!! included)

NELUG continued its tradition of doing a new layout that includes some really new stuff including our goal of adding lots of automation to the layout. For this layout that included an animated King Kong climbing a sky scraper. This was put together (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  MichLUG presented 2 Build Workshops at the Curious Kids Museum

MichLUG members were pleased to present two Build Workshops at the Curious Kids Museum in St. Joseph, MI on Saturday, March 17th. The kids seemed to have a lot of fun and we may find ourselves doing more of these in the future. (2 URLs) Event (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org, FTX) !!

  Biomechanical Bricks on LUGNET: An Online History of Lego Creations by Eric Sophie

I developed this set of pages on LUGNET to help chonicle the creations and adventures I have, had, and continue to pursue and ejnoy. An online history of Lego Creations by Eric Sophie. Contains just about everything I have done and connects it with (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  MonLUG's 6th Train Show, April 3rd and 4th

A french message follows. Un message en français suit. Hello, I'm happy to announce MonLUG's sixth participation in a train show at the « Expo Train Modélisme » in the Montreal Area. It will be held at Georges Vanier High School in Laval (just north (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Last Week to Submit Entries for April MOTM/SOTM

One week to sumit entrie for LDraw.org's Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contest. If you win you will have you entry displayed for a month on LDraw.org's website and you will be entered into the running for Model or Scene of the Year. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  New Web Site

Hi all, The Brisbane Lego Users Group (BUGS) has found itself a new home. Our site can be found at www.ozbugs.org All the best. Please update your links. Aaron (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au)

  Our 2nd GATS

We finished our 2nd GATS event last weekend in Collinsville, Ill.. I have posted pix on Brickshelf. I hope you enjoy. We arrived very early and not so bright Saturday morning and started assembling our tables. We had already designed the track (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact