 Announcements / 2456 (-5)
  GtwLUG to show at GATS on 20-21 March

This weekend March 20th and 21st GtwLUG (Gateway LEGO® Users Group) will be at the GATS show in Collinsville, IL (URL) GATS Calendar page> from 11:00 to 5:00 both days. Admission is $7 for adults, kids under 12 are free. Our layout is the same size (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  I need your help... and info!

(Note: please trim newsgroups on reply) All, As you know, I work both with you and with colleagues inside the LEGO Company. My efforts internally include a large bit of "training and introduction" about AFOLs. Projects like the "AFOLs" comic are (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic

It has taken blood, sweat and tears (in that order), but I have finally gotten my LEGO comic up and running. It is illustrated entirely in LEGO bricks, pluss come "ditital remastering" (Photoshop). So without further ado: (URL) An uneasy truce (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  New unofficial LeoCAD parts update

I had no negative returns for my previous parts update (URL) (but I had no positive ones either!), so I have prepared a new part update in-sync with latest LDraw parts. The files are available from (URL) if you hear me, it would be better to keep (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Brickshelf Viewer

Several weeks ago, I created a php interface for Brickshelf which incorporates many of the features I've asked for many times. I know Kevin probably won't approve of this since it doesn't carry over his advertisements or count hits, but I wanted to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact