 Announcements / 2441 (-10)
  LDraw.org 2004-01 Parts Update Now Available

Hi The latest batch of LDraw part files have been posted in the 2004-01 update. There are 166 files in this release, including 61 new parts or decorated parts. Get the new update at: (URL). Chris (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !!

  minifig.co.uk v2

Finally I am pleased to announce (URL) Minifig.co.uk>v2 Hopefully the new site is easier to navigate (and looks better). Its certainly easier to update, which will hopefully lead to more regular content (no promises tho). The site has been designed (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Pictures of BayLTC at GATS Feb 28-29 2004

You can view pictures from our latest GATS layout here: (URL) if you prefer raw Brickshelf with no commentary: (URL) followups set to lugnet.org.us.baylug...c.us.ca.sf (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

  Minifig Hall of Fame Winner : Classic Policeman

Hello Everyone! After a tough first round, Classic Policeman really outclassed the competition in a great secound round to win the first MHoF spot of 2004! (URL) to the MHoF rules, Yellow Castle Knight Blue is automatically nominated for round 2 of (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.underground, lugnet.starwars)

  Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the February Model/Scene of the month contests: MOTM, Chris Parkinson, Transport SOTM, Lars Kristian Håkestad, "The pirateship is sinking" Voting for the March 2004 Model of the Month and Scene of the Month Contests (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  New LUGNET server hardware details

So, we've purchased our cool new servers, from Cambridge, MA vendor "PCs for Everyone". Todd and I and several other friends have gotten systems from them before, and have been extremely pleased -- they know their stuff, including Linux, which is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  LUGNET server fund drive a roaring success!

Update: Thanks to donations totalling over $4K from more than 150 people around the world, we not only hit our target in four short days days but exceeded it -- by a margin wide and comfortable enough to afford a superb hardware configuration and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

Per the newly adopted LDraw.org Bylaws, Subsection 6.03(a), I hereby call for the community to nominate individuals for the upcoming Steering Committee vote. Please post nominations in response to this message. Nominations will be only be recognized (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  IDOL time 2004

27 Feb 04 Greetings, Earth Mortals! Yea, though the depths of digicam and computer malfunction doth yet plague me, I call out from the depths to bring witness to great joy: Betwixt Ides of March and yonder Score, It's IDOL time for us once more. How (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Ratification Passes

With a total of 52 votes of "yes" and 4 votes of "no", the LDraw.org bylaws are hereby ratified. The Ad-Hoc Organizing Committee will move towards the call for nominations. More information will be posted in the next couple days to LDraw.org and to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact