 Announcements / 2427
    First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!! —John Knight
   Mission Accomplished!!! Shortly after the arrival of the first human visitors to Mars, a new robotic vehicle arrived: The Mars Habitat!! It has all the creature comforts plus Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound in the theater!!! Not to mention lots of cool (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.space)

        Re: First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!! —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) John! THis is super cool! Definately something I'd like to see more of - and unfortunately, that is the problem. All the pictures are too small, and fairly dark. I'd like to see pictures that have at least a height of 600 pixels - and i think (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!! —George Haberberger
     (...) John, Wow, this eerily echoes what I wanted to build for a Mars mission, the winged shuttles, the pressure building for a base, the lander, the vehicles. I would love to see more, clear and lighter. I'd love to know how you made the big dome, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!! —Jason Spears
   (...) John, Very nice. Lots of little details and that dome is pretty cool. I like the exercise bike and the weights. I'll echo Lenny though and say if you could get slightly larger pics that would allow us all to see the details even better. (Not (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!! —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Hey, great stuff! I like the shape of the whole thing in general. Someone remind me again where those huge white 1/4 dome pieces come from? I think you nailed the overall shape right on the head. It looks exactly like something NASA would (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)