 Announcements / 2421 (-10)
  Taking LUGNET to the next level

Chats with people at BrickFest PDX last weekend got me thinking a lot more about LUGNET and its role in the community. I've bounced some of my thoughts off of various people (including three people from LEGO) and responses varied from positive to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !!

  New homepage for LUGNET

Someone brought this up at BrickFest PDX and others agreed it would be an excellent idea: Rather than mainly linking to internal LUGNET resources, the first thing someone should see when they visit the LUGNET homepage is iconic links to other major (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  New LDraw Animation: Rotation Animation

Thanks to Steven Krass we have a new LDraw tutorial on the very hot topic right now... ANIMATION!!!! Steven will show you how to make this simple animation: (URL) So where do you get it? (URL) Please let us know what you think? Perhaps we can get (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  PDX Mecha award update

I'm rather embarrassed but there was a snafu in the shipping of the prizes and I didn't quite got them in time for BrickFest PDX. They arrived to me on Monday the 16th, and I am proud to say two of the three are already mailed out. The awards for (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Little jet, fighter

Hi all, This is my latest designerset alternate model, a little fighter of the 4098 set. (URL) is dual engined and has a great manouvreability. Rest of the pictures can be found here: (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California

Hello! My name is Bill Vollbrecht. I am a former Model Designer from LEGOLAND California (as of last week!). I have met many of you through different park events as well as outside events such as Brickswest. I have been a lifelong LEGO fan and a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce) !!

  The first pics of my cathedral project!

i have started my dream lego creation: a Cathedral! unfortunately, due to cost of parts, i cannot afford to build it out of real bricks, but have to do it with LDRAW. i used MLCAD. anyway, here is a deep link: (URL) sorry it is so big, the details (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, FTX)

  New website: www.holly-wood.it

Hi folks, I’d like to announce the official launch of my brand new website: www.holly-wood.it Holly-Wood.it is mainly focusing on virtual building by providing software add-ons, ldraw-parts or just tips and tricks. It also offers micro-scale and (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

Hello LUGNET members, Last weekend COLTC put on our largest single display (25'x25') at our local GATS in Columbus Ohio. And it turned out great! We received our first official 1st place win during the GATS in Columbus. Hopefully a start of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle) !

  First NYCLUG Meeting -- Without A Hitch!

Fellow NYCLUG'ers, PLEASE HIGHLIGHT OR SPOTLIGHT THIS! Our first meeting went very well -- despite nosy security guards (who were just doing their jobs, God bless 'em!) and the late appearance of yours truly (it was... uh, traffic! Er, no parking (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact