 Announcements / 2393
    Toy & Hobby Expo Show Report - Town/Train & Space Layouts —Jason Spears
   MichLUG was happy to participate in the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, Michigan for a second year. This year we expanded our showing to include a Moonbase layout and a table for some large Model Team style creations by Steve Ringe and some Bionicle (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

        Re: Toy & Hobby Expo Show Report - Town/Train & Space Layouts —Manfred Moolhuysen
   The pictures proove all the great work that has been done, and it's realy nice to read the elaborate show reports. But what on earth is a "Gutbomb"? see: (URL) at the top-right inside corner. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Toy & Hobby Expo Show Report - Town/Train & Space Layouts —David Laswell
   (...) Larry whipped up a little SNOT-roofed hamburger joint out of the K8 bricks sometime during the show. I believe it was inspired by White Castle restaurants, but I could be wrong. (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Toy & Hobby Expo Show Report - Town/Train & Space Layouts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You are correct. The color scheme is different but it had a lot of the characteristics of the older White Castles. If you've ever eaten at White Castle, you'd know why some people call their burgers (and by extension, the restaurants) (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)