 Announcements / 2389
  Brick Tales has moved

Hi all, My site, Brick Tales, probably best known (assuming it is known) for my on-going Lord of the Rings project, has moved (a bit). The new url is: (URL) you have links to my site, well, first, thank you, and second, please update them (basically (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce) !