 Announcements / 2389
2388  |  2390
Subject:
Brick Tales has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 04:05:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

My site, Brick Tales, probably best known (assuming it is known) for my on-going
Lord of the Rings project, has moved (a bit).  The new url is:

http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/

If you have links to my site, well, first, thank you, and second, please update
them (basically the ".net" has changed to ".com").  Hopefully being on this
server will avoid some of the problems the ozbricks.net server has had in the
past.

If you've never visited there before, please let me know what you think.

Bruce

(fut .castle since that's where I usually post)