 Announcements / 2382
  MichLUG to display at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI

This will be MichLTC's 4th year displaying at the Great American Train show in Novi, MI. We frequently pull out all the stops for this show and this year is no exception. Looks for many new creations. We will have multiple drop sections, 3 9v train (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: MichLUG to display at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI

Correction: the show will be on Jan 24th & 25th (this weekend.) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, FTX)