 Announcements / 2377
  LEGO, Mars, Caltech

For this Caltech alum who works a few blocks from the campus, builds LEGO all the time, and has followed the space program since our rockets only knew how to explode, the sun and the moon and the stars have aligned: (URL) -Ted Michon (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LEGO, Mars, Caltech

(...) Hmm.. wonder why the CalTech connection didn't come out before? It was only mentioned that LEGO had a NASA tie in back when we first heard about these products, nothing about CalTech, IIRC. I have a copy of the big rover set but haven't had (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)