 Announcements / 2376 (-5)
  SCLTC final two weeks at SDMRRM and more photos

SCLTC is entering it's final two weeks at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum. This show is a record breaker for SCLTC totalling 70 days of operation -- more days than all previous SCLTC events combined -- and upwards of 40,000 visitors! (We've been (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  BrickFest PDX 2004 Mosaic Event

BrickFest PDX 2004 Mosaic Event BrickFest PDX attendees will witness an attempt at an admirably audacious affair--the on-site construction of a huge LEGO mosaic built out of 1x1 LEGO plates. And everyone's invited to help--or even compete! That's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  BrickFest PDX 2004 - Where are you coming from? (01.17.04)

Want to know "Where in the World" your fellow "LEGO Maniac" colleagues are coming from for BrickFest PDX 2004? Take a look at the spectacular representation of attendees from all over the world! Australia: Victoria: Chadstone, Melbourne Canada: (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.us, FTX) !!

  New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'

At Groningen, The Netherlands, in the 1880's a spacious building was erected to house the local exchange market for grains. The building was soon to be known as 'De Korenbeurs' (The Grain Exchange). As grain commerce gradually disappeared from the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  NYCLUG... moving right along!

Folks: Two things to announce. First: I'll soon be registering our domain name... it'll either be a .com or a .org. Second: Jake McKee of the Lego Company has wished us well on our endeavor, and has offered to send over an Event Kit! This will (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact