 Announcements / 2372
2371  |  2373
Subject:
NYCLUG... moving right along!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:27:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Folks:

Two things to announce.

First: I’ll soon be registering our domain name... it’ll either be a .com or a .org.

Second: Jake McKee of the Lego Company has wished us well on our endeavor, and has offered to send over an Event Kit! This will certainly help along NYCLUG, methinks! More details to come.

A little (to be more accurate, a wee bit) concerned that only Jonathan has thus far responded to the potential date for our first meet-n-greet. I proposed a “central” location -- that being Manhattan -- but remember, it can be anywhere in the five boroughs. Also, since this will be an informal meeting, not everyone has to show up, but I’d like to get more than half of you to be there. So please, let me know what your preference is by hitting “Reply All” to this email. (Also, please feel free to highlight this item on LUGNET to ensure maximum exposure.)

Hope you’re all as excited as I am!

Play well,

onedaycnn (Sid) http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

“Architecture begins when you carefully put two bricks together.” -- Ludwig Mies van der Rohe