 Announcements / 2372
  NYCLUG... moving right along!

Folks: Two things to announce. First: I'll soon be registering our domain name... it'll either be a .com or a .org. Second: Jake McKee of the Lego Company has wished us well on our endeavor, and has offered to send over an Event Kit! This will (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: NYCLUG... moving right along!

(...) Sid, This is great news! Being the person who organized the first regular NCLUG meetings, I'm impressed with the speed that you are getting everything done! Keep all of us posted with what goes on! Joe Meno: .Space Paparazzi, SciBrick (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX)